1 Tablespoon butter
1 Tablespoon sugar
1 Tablespoon brown sugar
1/8 teaspoon vanilla
1 egg yolk
3 Tablespoons flour
1 Tablespoon mini chocolate chips
1. In your mug, melt butter (takes about 25 seconds if cold, check often so it doesn’t boil.) Add sugars, vanilla, and salt, and stir.
2. Separate egg yolk from white. Add yolk to cup and stir.
3. Stir in flour. Be sure all the flour incorporates. Mix in choc chips.
4. Microwave on high for 45-50 seconds (Yours may take longer depending on power of your microwave. You may have to experiment on time to be sure the egg is all cooked but the dough not overcooked.)
5. It will be VERY hot!! Set aside to cool and add a blob of ice cream when it’s time to eat.