- Fresh raw prawns, shelled and deveined
- 1/3 cup homemade mayo (store bought is fine too)
- 1/4 cup Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Chilli Sauce (if you like spicy food less sweet chilli sauce and more chilli sauce)
- 1/4 cup milk / soy milk / almond milk
- Cornstarch for coating the prawns
- shallots to garnish
- Coconut Oil for frying (other oil may be used, your preference)
In a bowl, combine mayo and sweet chilli and chilli sauces. Set aside
Dip prawn in milk then in the cornstarch.
Preheat oil in pan deep fry (or pan fry) the prawns until lightly brown.
Place on paper towel to drain excess oil.
Toss cooked prawns in chilli sauce mixture to coat.
Serve as entree on a bed of lettuce garnished with chopped sliced shallots or enjoy the prawns with rice or noodles! 😀