If you’re just starting out, just weaning yourself off the quick meals and fast food diet and way of life. Here are some, no fuss food tips for you:
1. Ditch the pre-prepared food boxes and packages.
2. Give up that low fat / low sugar mentality.
3. Learn to read labels.
4. Remember all things are best in moderation!
5. Shop for fresh fruits and vegetables – the freezer can be your friend if you’re ‘time poor’.
6. Apply the KISS principle when cooking.
7. Increase your daily water intake.
8. Develop a repertoire of fast, easy, simple meal receipes.
And finally, share with friends and family – not only articles and receipes, but also by preparing wholesome meals for your get-togethers.